Tucker Carlson is a political commentator for Fox News and the host of Tucker Carlson Tonight. He is the co-founder and former editor-in-chief of The Daily Caller. He shares his views on Donald Trump, immigration, economics, and US foreign policy.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
- Why Donald Trump was elected
- Tucker’s opinions about Donald Trump as a person
- How Trump understood Republican voters better than the Republican establishment
- On the economic impact of immigration
- Comparing Donald Trump and Jim Traficant
- Tucker’s thoughts on Matt Drudge, Ronald Reagan, Joe Scarborough, Howard Stern, Bashar al-Assad, Vladimir Putin, Kurt Eichenwald
- How US companies rely on welfare to offset costs
- On the economic dangers of driverless cars
- How the US should engage with the world abroad
- Tucker’s opinion of the wars of the past century
- On the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
- On the possibility of Trump colluding with Russia
- How to remain persistent through career troubles
- Will Tucker ever pursue a career in politics?
- On Tucker’s stint as a freedom fighter in Nicaragua