Roger Stone is a long time advisor of Donald Trump – he is a defender of Trump even though he has no official connection to the campaign any longer. In this interview, we talk about the Trump campaign from beginning to present; how Roy Cohn mentored a young Trump, how Roger advised him early on, and his current campaign operations.
Roger also leads us into an inside look at his decades-long career in political advising, from helping Reagan get on the ballot in New York to working with Nixon post-presidency.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
- What Donald Trump learned from Roy Cohn
- What Roger thinks of allegations Trump campaign is tied to Putin
- What he makes of Trump’s shuffling of campaign staff
- How much Trump is actually worth
- The saga of Trump’s involvement in birtherism
- Why Roger thinks Trump should release his tax records
- What Roger thinks of his ban from cable television
- About his time working for Richard Nixon post-presidency
- 01 Alan Dershowitz – The Strange, Incredible Dysfunction of The 2016 US Election
- Roy Cohn
- Confessions of an Advertising Man
- Six Crises
- The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ
- Connect with Roger Stone: