In this episode, I sit down with the former Israeli Ambassador to the United States, Michael Oren. We discuss the current U.S. Presidential campaign, how Israelis are viewing the election, and America’s changing relationship with Israel. Ambassador Oren also talks about his late-blooming career, the opportunities he sees for Israel in the future, and what Netanyahu’s legacy will be.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on iTunes, and be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
- Ambassador Oren’s thoughts on the current election
- Trump’s position on Israel
- Why Israelis are watching this election
- What has happened as America has turned more inward?
- What does Israel want in Syria?
- How the Israeli army has prepared for the wars of the 21st Century
- The immense opportunities for Israel in the world today
- Netanyahu’s legacy
- Ambassador Oren’s success in his late 40’s
- Six Days of War: June 1967 and the Making of the Modern Middle East
- Power, Faith, and Fantasy: America in the Middle East: 1776 to the Present
- Ally: My Journey Across the American-Israeli Divide
- Connect with Michael Oren: