Bill Ayers is a co-founder of the radical left-wing organization, the Weather Underground. He is a self-described “small-C” communist, an activist, and a retired professor in the College of Education at the University of Illinois in Chicago. Bill and Jamie discuss a wide range of topics, including Bill’s political views, Bill’s dinners with Barack Obama before his presidency, and Jamie’s own dinner with Bill in 2012.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave me a Rating and Review!
- About Bill Ayers’ political alignment, his views on voting, and who he has voted for in the past
- On Donald Trump’s appeal as a leader and his authoritarian tendencies
- Why Bill admires Hugo Chavez’s Venezuela
- How he describes his ideology: “small-c communism”
- His opinion of the Antifa movement
- What Bill’s agenda would be if he was elected president
- Why he thinks that Barack Obama and every other American president are war criminals
- About abolition of the prison system
- On Bill’s dinners with Barack Obama before his presidency
- His opinion of Dinesh D’Souza
- The historical leaders Bill admires the most
- Bill’s favorite authors
- On Jamie’s dinner with Bill Ayers, Matt Labash, Andrew Breitbart, Tucker Carlson, and others.
- On Andrew Breitbart’s proposed road trip with Bill